1. The best t-shirt I ever owned was bright yellow, had “A Bug’s World” on the chest, and had pictures of ants, daddy long-legs, worms, and other insects. Unfortunately its a kids size small and I can’t fit into it anymore.
2. My most despised teacher was my eighth grade English teacher, Ms. Buchan. She also taught me the most about writing. Its funny how the things that are the most difficult are the most rewarding.
3. I own the box set of Planet Earth and could watch the segment on birds of paradise on repeat for a week. Seeing that in person would be wild.
4. If I didn’t major in engineering or business, I would have been a geology major. Tectonic plates, volcanoes, rock formations, and how the earth was formed is awesome to me in the true sense of the word.
5. If I acquired a million dollars right now the first purchase I would make would be some fancy down pillows. Hey, you spend a third of your life in bed, right?
6. I played classical piano for ten years and was in an audition-only orchestra in high school where I played violin. Although I was far from a maestro at either of these, I enjoyed them and am thankful for the opportunity to learn them when I did.
7. My dream job as a child was a roller coaster designer. I think it was all those years playing roller coaster tycoon. That damn game was addictive.
8. I consider Mexican food an entire food group. Its kinda of like the grain food group in third grade, you know, the one at the bottom of the pyramid? It’s the base of my diet.
9. I wasn’t allowed to watch power rangers as a child.
10. I am not a normal 23 year old. I don’t spend a lot of money on clothes or shoes. Instead I spend it on tech goodies, wine, and outdoor gear. I guess I’ve always been something of a tomboy.